Saturday, September 8, 2007

New Series Beginning at First Baptist Church

I am beginning a new series at First Baptist Church on The Great Commission. You will find outlines as they are prepared. They will be posted on our web site at www. firstharrison.net. Click on "Sermons & Articles." One outline is already posted there. They will be in PDF format so that everyone can read them. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may download it free at www.adobe.com.

This series will take several weeks to complete. I am not sure how many outlines I will have, but I believe I will enjoy reading and studying for this series. This is a greatly needed series in our Baptist churches today.

Follow the series, and feel free to print or download the outlines and use them as God leads.

God bless.

No comments: