Monday, April 26, 2021

My Story #32:

 Ronnie W. Wolfe

Effects Of Your Witness Left To God

I have often told this story. Once in Lexington, Kentucky, I was walking on the sidewalk beside an elementary school. In the school yard I saw a boy and a girl playing. I decided to go to them and strike up a conversation with the intention of witnessing the gospel to them.

I approached them, said hello, told them who I was, and then I began to chit-chat and then eventually got into telling them about Jesus' death, burial, and resurrection and told them they must believe in Jesus Christ in order to be saved.
There were no visible results shown at that time. I went on my way and left things to the Lord.

Many years later I received a letter from the girl I had spoken with in the school yard. She told me that, after hearing the gospel that day, she trusted the Lord with her whole heart; and she and her brother were both members of a Baptist church and were serving the Lord.

God did that! Isn't it wonderful what God will do through our personal witness? Let's be faithful to give the gospel to as many people as possible. Don't worry about the results; that is up to God--he does it best!
 

No comments: