Monday, August 1, 2022

My Story #88 -- Wonderful Reunion

 

My Story #88

Wonderful Reunion
Ronnie Wolfe

The 1962 graduates of Pendleton County High School met together on 7-30-2022 for a celebration of our 60 years after graduation.

Twenty-one of our graduates met together with a lot of good fellowship, a grand catered meal, and a wonderful program. One of our teachers was also in attendance, Mrs. Jane Bentle, who taught business classes when we were there. It was great to see her again.

I had the great opportunity to speak to my classmates. I told about some funny things that happened while I was traveling with our quartet. Then I brought a short sermon from Romans 10:1 Brethren, my hearts desire and prayer to God for Israel is that they might be saved. I told them that I would like to see everyone saved.
 
 

No comments: