Monday, November 30, 2020

My LBC Story #7

 

My LBC Story #7:

While at Lexington Baptist College, I had an opportunity to teach many classes. I began to teach Typing and Shorthand and Business English when Mrs. Jones (an elderly woman) retired from teaching there. I taught some students who were very good in class and some who were not so good in especially the skill subjects.

Eventually I was able to teach a few Bible classes, and God blessed. I will always cherish my years at LBC and the experience of teaching there, which prepared me for what God had for me to do later.

Part of my heart rests there in the old Ashland Avenue Baptist Church building, the church in which the college met, and later at the "new building" that was built for the college. I had the privilege of opening this new building for classes every morning at 6:30 for a while.

No comments: