Monday, May 14, 2007

LBC Reunion

Yes, I know I missed the LBC reunion. I don't think I was the only one. I hated to miss, but I have been having problems with my arthrits and Post-Polio Syndrome. In the mornings sometimes it is hard for me to get out of bed because of the pain.

The morning of the reunion I was hurting very much, so I decided to stay in bed for a while. When I finally got up, got my bath, and ate my breakfast, it was almost 11:00 AM. I decided that I did not want to drive all the way to Lexington and find that most everyone had left the reunion.

I understand that there were almost 200 people there. I was signed up and paid up, so I hope someone ate my portion of the meal. I know everyone had a wonderful time, because I have heard from several about it.

Maybe I will be there next time.

No comments: