Monday, December 27, 2021

My Story #62 -- Battery Problem

 

My Story #62

BATTERY PROBLEM

Once my car's battery went bad, and the car stopped. I did not know what to do. I did not have jumper cables, so no one could help if they wanted to unless they had cables. So, I sat there and just waited--no cell phones then.

Then, an old, nearly dilapidated truck pulled in front of my car, and I think it was three boys got out and asked if I needed help. I said, "Yes, do you have jumper cables." One of the boys said, "No, we don't need jumper cables." I said, well I just need a jump to get the car started to try to get home. The boy said, "No problem." Then he went to the truck and took the battery out of the truck, brought it back to my car, took my battery out of the car and replaced it with the battery from the truck. Then I started my car.

He then switched out the batteries back, and I was ready to be on my way. I had never seen anything like that in my whole life. I was thankful and went on my way and arrived home. Later I had to get a new battery. 
 

No comments: