Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Psalm 119:156

by Ronnie W. Wolfe

We all know that God's mercies are tender, for we have experienced those mercies often. He was so tender with me when he came to me and showed me my sinful condition, not judging but showing grace and was like a kind Shepherd, calling my name whereby I responded as His sheep.

He was tender when he gently translated me into the kingdom of His dear Son. Now I am nursed tenderly by his grace into which I can partake, since I have access into that grace wherein I stand (Romans 5).

No one is so tender and loving as our Savior, who reached into the darkness of the world and the mire of sin and lifted us up as sinners to a higher 
level by His grace.

God quickened us by his grace, brought us alive out of our deadness, but he also quickens us by leading us into his living way and toward his true holiness, helping us to grow in the grace and knowledge of the Lord, Jesus Christ.

No comments: