Monday, June 17, 2019

Just Beyond The Meadow

Dr. Ronnie Wolfe – June 14, 2019


Just beyond the meadow, just beyond the greenest grass,
Just beyond the flowing river; that’s where my soul shall pass.
From the shadow of the valley to the highest mountain peak,
I’ll travel, quickly travel, to a land all Christians seek.

I’m glad I did not falter when I heard the Gospel sound.
I’m glad by grace I trusted in the Savior that I found.
I’m happy that I turned around from sin to set me free
From the awful, fearful judgment on those who don’t believe.

Just beyond the meadow I will leave this world behind.
I will follow Jesus’ leading as he holds this hand of mine.
“Lead on,” I say, “to righteousness,” as only He can do.
You’re welcome in this promised land, by faith you may go, too.

So, take the time to trust Him, the Lord of all the earth.
He gives a message holy that brings a second birth.
You must believe in Jesus; God’s wrath is hard and fast.
Believe He died and came to life; He gives a life that lasts.

Now, look beyond the meadow, beyond the greenest grass,
Just beyond the flowing river; that’s where your soul shall pass,
If you truly trust in Jesus; He’ll forgive you of your sin;
And, when you’ve passed the meadow, He’ll surely greet you in.



No comments: