Monday, January 18, 2021

My LBC Story #18

 

My Story #18:


Sometimes my memory goes back to those days when the Lexington Baptist College Trio would travel to Michigan to attend revival meetings and conferences. Those were hard but glorious days. We met many wonderful people, sang our hearts out, preached, and listened to some of the most wonderful sermons.

Many churches and pastors could be mentioned here, but some would be passed over, so churches will not be mentioned here. Those of you who know the trio (and quartet) will remember the days when we met you and enjoyed fellowship with you.

These children have now grown up, and many of them have fond memories of these meetings and the encouragement we received from being a part. I pray that these young ones who have grown into adulthood have continued to serve the Lord with gladness. I know many who have.
 
 

No comments: