Friday, April 27, 2007

Fish Fry

I visited Dallas and Viola Hall on Thursday evening, April 26,2007. They had invited me some time ago to eat some of the fish they had caught on a fishing trip. I told them I was ready any time for that.

When I entered the home, the fish were still frying; and Viola was preparing some beautiful (and I found out later delicious) vegetables and some salad. We sat down to eat about 5:15 PM.

At 9:30 PM I reminded them that I had been there simply too long and that I should get home. We had a good conversation about the Bible and doctrine and some practical things, and they did not want me to leave; but I just had to go home sometime.

I left about 10:10, and I went home with a full belly and a happy thought of a great visit with some wonderful people.

They are visiting our church at this time. I pray God will lead in their lives.

No comments: