Monday, July 5, 2021

 My Story #40

Ronnie W. Wolfe

You have probably never done this, but I have. I actually went to the wrong conference.

I was scheduled to preach at a conference in Kentucky, but there was another conference going on in Kentucky at the same time.

I began to travel to Kentucky to preach in the conference when "second nature" took over, and my "second nature" led me to the conference in Kentucky to which I was not invited to preach. When I arrived, everyone was so glad to see me and told me they were glad I could join them that day.

All at a sudden, I looked around and came to my senses and said, "Oh, I am at the wrong conference." They, of course, were saddened that I could not stay there, but I had to get into my car and travel to the other conference to try to get there in time to preach.

I called the church where I was supposed to be and told them what happened. They had another man to preach in my appointed spot, and I eventually arrived and was able to preach with a little embarrassment. GOD IS GOOD!
 

No comments: